What is the Retro World Series Main Event?
The Main Event is a celebration of retro gaming and the grand finale of each Retro World Series season. We invite all of you to come take a shot at winning the best retro gaming tournaments we have to offer and find out who is the best in the world. Come to Vegas, play hard and try to win some amazing trophies..
Dates: April 23-25, 2021
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Event Pass: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lvl-up-expo-2021-tickets-107175615150
Retro World Series Official Rules: http://retroworldseries.com/info/official-rules
Gameplay Rules: http://retroworldseries.com/info/gameplay-rules
Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/retroworldseries
Every year we offer large, custom acrylic trophies to each tournament champion. Silver medals will be given to the runner-up. Tournaments with an entry fee will also feature cash payouts.
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES DO NOT INCLUDE EVENT PASSES.
PLEASE PURCHASE EVENT PASSES AT THE LINK ABOVE.
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES ARE COLLECTED BY THE RETRO WORLD SERIES AT TOURNAMENT CHECK IN.
Friday, April 23, 2021
- 4:00pm – Pokemon Stadium 2 (Nintendo 64) – Free
- 6:00pm – Super Street Fighter II Turbo – $10
Saturday, April 24, 2021
- 12:30pm – Classic Tetris® World Championship Vegas Qualifier Initial Rounds (NES) – Free
- 2:00pm – Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64) – $10
- 4:00pm – Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox) – $10
- 5:00pm – Classic Tetris® World Championship Vegas Qualifier Top 8
- 6:00pm – Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) – $10
Sunday, April 25, 2021
- 12:30pm – Pokemon Puzzle League (Nintendo 64) – Free
- 2:30pm – WWF: No Mercy (Nintendo 64) – Free